Friday, November 11, 2005

Time to write again...

It's been another week, so I better write a quick update. This week has gone by so quickly; the days zoomed by in a frenzy! It's been a busy week with my dad's doctor appointments, soup and pie supper at church, and class on Thursday evening. The weekend is looking pretty quiet, so I'm hoping to get some work on my term paper done. I only have 3 class periods left this semester, and I'm really eager to be done! To say the least, this class has been a learning experience! It has really opened my eyes to what types of people there are in the world. On another note, there was an attempted rape on campus last Monday evening; however, the girl was able to escape. But the rapist has not been arrested yet. News like this makes everyone a little on edge around campus! It certainly makes one more aware of his/her surroundings.

That's all folks...

No comments: