Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Another week, another dollar, right? 'Tis not the case here! Another week, another 3 pages of my term paper completed is more like it. It's been a crazy week, to say the least. My dad underwent successful brain surgery on Monday; he returned home from the hospital yesterday and seems to be doing quite well. He still has a long road ahead of him, but we are thankful that he is this far already. It's also been snowing a lot here this week; we had a snowstorm on Monday, Wednesday, and one predicted for Friday. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! I can't believe it's December already... where did November go? I guess I have been busy with class and other things that November just slipped by. I didn't attend class this week because of my dad's surgery as well as the questionable weather. My last class is next week, so I'm extremely excited and ready to be finished.

Better get going... until next time...

No comments: