Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a blessed and joyous Easter holiday! It's going to be a busy weekend here as the entire family is coming home... partly for the holiday and partly for my dad's birthday on Saturday. All in all, it should be a great weekend! I haven't written on this site for awhile; what have I been doing? Well, class has been keeping me busy the last few weeks. It seems like I'm always working on some project for class; however, I will be finished with the semester the end of April. Needless to say, I'm ready for summer vacation! Other than class, I've been keeping busy with family and friends. The spring weather has been absolutely awesome; it's unbelievable! It's so great not having to layer clothing just to venture outside for a few moments. I better get going ... have a great Easter!
Until next time...
1 comment:
Hi Carma,
Kathy here in CO. Just checked your site. Dave and Rachel are out bike riding. Rachel's bike has a flat so she took mine. The wind has picked up considerably and the temp has dropped. A cold front is moving in. I hope they took warmer clothes. They are 15-20 miles away from home.
I noticed the time you posted your last entry. Pretty early in the morning. You are nearing the end of April and wrapping up your studies. Congratulations are soon in order.
Dave attended the Earthquake Convention in San Francisco last week. I tagged along and went sight-seeing each day. Was pretty overwhelmed with the city when we arrived but soon got my bearings and had a good time and got lots of exercise walking those hills! I could walk back to the hotel faster than taking the cable car. It is a fun city.
Rachel got a 24 hr. stomach bug while we were gone. She stayed home alone and felt some loneliness, especially when she got sick. I think she and I were both out of of comfort zones for a bit but never out from under the protecting wings of our Father.
I think of you often Carma and wonder what is going inside. I am along side you in prayer. Much love, Kathy
Post a Comment