The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Friday, July 28, 2006
Not Well
It has been awhile again since my last post...where does the time go? Things have been quite hectic around here the last few weeks. I was actually in the hospital for a week, July 19 - 25, due to feeding tube problems. My feeding tube was reinserted on Tuesday, July 18, but I was experiencing discomfort when I began to use it. To make a long story short, doctors still haven't figured out what is causing my discomfort, which I'm still dealing with today. I am on a clear liquid diet until Monday, and then I will restart my tube feedings. If all goes well, no more hospital...if not, I will be seeing the same four walls again. I don't feel sick as long as I am not eating or using the tube. Quite a mystery! Other than that, things have been going pretty well; I can't believe July is nearly over. However, the temperatures do feel like the end of July...almost dangerous to be outside in this heat! I don't have much more to write; I will write again at a later time! Hope everyone is having a great end of the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment