Monday, September 25, 2006

Beyond measure

Yes, I'm a little late once again, but what's new! I celebrated my 26th birthday last week Thursday, Sept. 21. I was truly blessed beyond measure with many cards, gifts, friends, family, and phone calls. I'm very thankful for all those who I hold dear, and I know my life would be totally boring without them! My birthday was great, celebrated a little in the morning with a neighbor's visit. In the afternoon, a few of my friends and family got together at an ice cream shop; it was awesome! After that, I sat at the hospital a while with my dad as he was taking another chemo treatment. In the evening, another friend of mine came over for pizza, and then we attended Bible study together. It was a busy day, but it was all good! God certainly has blessed me beyond measure with many different friends, but I love them all! Other than my birthday, I sent in my rough draft for my first short story for my thesis last week too. I will be hearing from my professor sometime this week in regards to what I can improve. My second short story along with the final draft of my first story is due the end of October. I do have some ideas on my second story, but I haven't settled yet on the full story. Anyway, I better get going... have many things to do yet. Hope and pray you are all doing well!

Until next time....

No comments: