Friday, September 08, 2006

Unbelieveable!

Isn't this unbelieveable? I am actually writing on time for once! Now what do I have to report? It's actually been a fairly busy week, especially last weekend. On Saturday, a good friend of mine, Amy, came to spend the day with me. We didn't do anything spectacular together, but we just had a great time being together. My sister also came home for the holiday weekend, so that made for some more good times. On Sunday, we did church in the morning, and in the evening we attended a Go Fish concert in a nearby town. Go Fish is a Christian musical group composed of three young guys; They sing a form of accapella, not accapella in the old fashioned sense. They are about the only group that I keep up with in regards to their CDs. On Monday, my parents, sister, and I attended the Labor Day Telethon in Siouix Falls. I was on TV, although I was sitting behind a gigantic man! I wasn't interviewed or anything, so really it was no big deal! The Sioux Falls area Telethon raised over $188,000, I'm not sure what the national Telethon raised. As you can see, my holiday weekend went by in a frenzy, but I like it that way! The week has been somewhat quieter, and I am continuing to work on my first short story for my thesis. Well, I better get going; thanks to those who commented on my last entry. Ronna, I would love getting together with you sometime outside of the hospital! What do you think?

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is unbelievable (2 in 1 week, I mean!!)...I don't know what to say! ;) Have a great weekend!