Friday, January 05, 2007


Here is my hair before donating it to Locks of Love; I knew my hair was long, but I didn't realize it was this long! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carma,
10 inches is alot of hair! I'd like to see the "after" shot. I bet you look really different.
Dave has been retired for two days. Rachel has a snow day today. We may get up to 8-10 inches and that is on top of the previous two feet over Christmas. Trucks with high clearance can get through our street. Those of us with cars are home bound today. The main roads are plowed. The side streets are a mess.
We are going out XC skiing in the park pretty soon. Today is Dave's 65th birthday.
Tomorrow Dave and I are going to Grand Junction to help Marv and Alice move back to Denver.
Think I will graze some more in the kitchen. It is one of those days.
Love you, Kathy