Friday, January 12, 2007

A little bit of this and that...

I really don't have any earth shattering news to relate, but I thought I would give a quick update anyway. This past week has been somewhat busy, but not too crazy. I covered the school board and city council meetings on Monday; this was the first time back to work since the beginning of October. It felt good to be working again, even if it's only part-time. I kept busy working on the articles on Tuesday and Wednesday; on Thursday, my aid and I took a little shopping excursion as I wanted to get her used to traveling with me before we went off to classes together. The day was a lot of fun, and she did very well. Last evening, I attended Bible study and then watched one of my favorite shows after coming home. My parents and I saw an excellent movie this week; it's called "End of the Spear." It's on DVD already, and I highly recommend it. It's based on a true story about some missionaries who attempt to witness to the Waodani Tribe... there is also a book too. I haven't read that yet, but I want to some time. Well, this update got longer than I expected, but one must agree... nothing to phenomenal. Hope all is well with everyone!

Until later... God bless!

No comments: