The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Monday, August 13, 2007
The new reality....
It's a new week with many new realities; yesterday, my church bid farewell to our pastor of almost 4 years. It was a good Sunday, but a little difficult too...at least for me. The pastor and his family was more than just a pastor to me....they were all very good friends of mine. I am excited for what he will be pursuing in his life because I know he will do an excellent job...but then again I know he always strives for excellency. I will miss them; I won't forget them, and I know and believe that we will see each other again. For the last two months, I have been working on a farewell DVD for the pastor. I presented the DVD yesterday morning during the farewell program; with God's help and blessings....everything went smoothly. So I now begin a new reality in my life minus my dog, dad, and the presence of three good friends....and I pray that one day this new reality will be more comfortable....but until then I will hang in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Carma,
No, I hadn't read this blog before. For once, I'm left speechless :) and I really don't know what to write...you never cease to amaze me though with your courage, upbeat attitude, and unwavering faith! All I can say is, thanks! luv you girl!
Post a Comment