Well, my semester is finally winding down; I only have one week of classes left, but I have not been to classes for the last two weeks! So...my winding down has been two weeks in progress already. But I'm still looking forward to my final day of classes; it will be a little anti-climatic because I will need to take an incomplete in one class. I just need a little more time to finish the last assignments; I should be able to complete my other class in time though. I'm just thankful that the professors have been so understanding...at least they are not failing me in the class. I would hate to think of having to retake this semester...and worst of all of having to repay for it! I'm still struggling a bit with my injury, but I think it is just going to take some time. God is teaching me to use my patience!
Okay, that is all for now....
2 comments:
Yeah! You won't be so busy after your classes are done!
I forgot to add that this will be beneficial to me! :)
Post a Comment