
What is wrong with this picture? Is it the snow? Is it the camper? Or is it the fact that a camper is parked in a campground with 8 inches of snow around it? It looks like perfect camping weather to me! I couldn't resist taking this picture... if anything, just for its irony. I title this picture "Dedicated Campers"!

I thought I would take a quick moment to capture some of January's beauty. I won't mention that the wind was blowing... the frigid windchills was biting my nose... and the camera insisted on having its batteries changed right then. But I still think it's a nice picture! I call this photo "Beauty within the Cold"!

What can I say? After a few days of being couped up in the house, one does anything for entertainment... including putting on ridiculous hats! My personal attendant brought this hat and told me to make a funny expression... I look like my face is frozen. I call this "Terror of the Hare Hat"!

No comments:
Post a Comment