The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Bits and Pieces...
Well, the heading of this entry pretty much summarizes the last few days; I have been doing "bits and pieces" of multiple things. I did a bit of babysitting, wrote pieces of narrative, enjoyed a bit of entertainment, and even relaxed some pieces of time. But, in reality, life is merely a conglomeration of bits and pieces... carefully designed and placed by God. I will give a few more details regarding my "bits and pieces"; on Friday evening, I ended up babysitting; it was a lot of fun! I just love listening to those little ones; one never knows what will pop out of their mouths. My favorite quote of the night was "I like boys; boys go to my church!" On Saturday evening, my mom, a friend, and I went to the movie, 27 Dresses. It was a good chick flick! One of the characters in the movie was a writer... and needless to say, the writer prevailed!! My friend thinks she's never going to hear the end of that... and she's probably right! I finally finished the concluding scene of my short story; overall, I'm satisfied with the ending, but we'll wait to see what the professor thinks. The story is pretty much complete, although I'm missing a scene before the conclusion. I'm just not sure what needs to go there yet, but it needs something. So... yeah... as one can see, I have been doing a little of this and a little of that... but when all the bits and pieces are put together... it spells BUSY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment