The day started out as any ordinary Tuesday... until about 11 a.m. It was about at that time my cell buzzed with a new text message; the message announced the arrival of a new baby girl, the daughter of some good friends of mine. It was a little after 11 o'clock that I received a call from the "daddy"; all are doing well, I was told. So... I'm eagerly anticipating the moment when I get to hold this new little one; I haven't held a new baby for awhile, so I'm excited!! Needless to say, the day went from ordinary to extraordinary within a minute!!!
On another note, things continue to go well; I'm always busy, it seems. But that is all right. I'm certainly ready to have the comprehensive exam behind me. The thesis is written; I'm just editing it now. It will go through one more editing process before going to the shredder... or should I say before my committee? :) Studying and writing does get tedious at times... but days like today are priceless. My excitement and joy overflows!
No comments:
Post a Comment