Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Smiles...

Oh, it's so fun to see eyes light up, to watch dimples appear on chubby cheeks, and to witness little feet dance in joy and anticipation... and all for a small basket filled with candy! But this basket is truly a treasure for any little child... and sometimes even for us "bigger" children as well. My treasure was definitely found in watching a little one get so excited!! By the time I left, the basket was half-empty... hope her mommy didn't have too hard of time getting her down for a nap!! (Maybe I should investigate low-sugar candy next time... nah, that wouldn't be any fun) Anyway, this is the only picture I have documenting Easter 2008, but it certainly shows our "Easter smiles!" Easter was certainly different this year; all traditions were tossed aside... but it was still a good holiday. Mom and I spent the day with my sister; we attended her church and then had lunch together. After lunch, we played a competitive game of Sorry... only to be beat by mom. Oh well, it was fun, and I don't think she was to sorry! :) Overall, Easter 2008 still held many smiles!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: