Monday, May 19, 2008

Tulips + Friends = Fun


One equation that described this past weekend would be "tulips + friends = fun"! It was a busy, crazy weekend, but it was all fun! On Saturday, I attended Tulip Time; it was a beautiful day, and the tulips were in full glory. The colors were spectacular, and the people were numerous. We enjoyed the afternoon parade; we toured different tuIip gardens, and we ended the day with a performance of the "Sound of Music." All in all, it was a good day! On Sunday, my good friends, Dan and Amy came for the day. We had lots of fun; it's crazy how fast 11 hours can go! We took a long walk, sat outside, watched some TV, and played a persuasive game of Apples to Apples. I posted a few pictures of our day together. I'm truly blessed beyond measure by their friendship! So... that was my weekend in a nutshell: tulips + friends = FUN!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: