I seem to have come down with a serious case of "vacation itch"; I'm not sure how I caught it, but it's not improving. The biggest problem is I haven't found the cure yet; I don't know where I want to go or when I want to go. Maybe... I'll just wait, save some money, and plan a bigger trip later this year. Who knows?!? I'm just hoping this "itch" will subside soon! On another note, my freelance position is going very well, and it is beginning to keep me busier. I just sent in my third assignment last evening; my fourth assignment was waiting for me this morning! I feel so blessed to have this job; it was exactly what I wanted (a writer/editor for some publishing company). It's a double bonus that it's a Christian publishing company that is passionate about education. It has proved challenging, but the enjoyment has outweighed the challenge! I'm thankful that I'm using my talents; I'm thinking I should probably pursue using my talents in other avenues... I'm confident God will continue to open doors. I'm excited to see His plan!
Until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment