"I cannot
endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air." Nathaniel HawthorneHawthorne's statement rings so true this Fall; it has been glorious! God's beauty has been displayed everywhere... in the gold, red, and yellow leaves, in the green grass, and in the brilliant sunshine. Last Thursday was one of those picture-perfect days, and I thought I would take advantage of it. So... I donned my sweatshirt and tennies and headed outdoors. Believe it or not... these pictures were taken in my neighbor's backyard! I'm not aware of what tree or bush I'm sitting by... but both were very pretty! I like the second picture... my personal attendant said I needed to give her the "kicked back look." I said, "I'm always kicked back!"
Other than enjoying Fall, I have been keeping busy; it seems like I'm always doing something or going somewhere, which I'm very thankful to enjoy. I'm continually witnessing and enjoying God's faithfulness!
The TV just said a possibility of snow tomorrow... not the four-letter "s" word! Oh well, I'll just have to get these pictures out in January... pictures that tell me God is faithful and present in all seasons.........and life!

2 comments:
You do look "extra" kicked back in the second photo. :)
Snow? Yeah, well...I'm jealous.
I love fall too! That's one benefit of midwest living I guess. (: Great pics Carma!
Post a Comment