I know, I know... it's been awhile again since I have written last. Where do the days go? I have good intentions to write, but before I know it... the day is gone! Oh well! Today, it's back to business for me; I begin classes again. To say the least, I'm very eager and excited to begin; we will see if I'm still as excited and eager by mid-term! However, for some reason, I'm thinking it's going to be a busy semester. I probably should start working on my committee for my exam as well as my thesis. I would like to take the exam in June, and then I would only have 1 more class as well as my thesis. I also discovered that once I have my thesis completed... I have to give the 1 hour oral defense of my thesis to my committee! Why do the classes suddenly look like the easiest part of my MA degree?
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment