Yes, it's Wednesday, and why am I writing on Wednesday you ask? I really have no particular reason, except that I have found a few moments to write a quick entry. It's been a busy week and a half; I hardly know where it went! Well, I'm officially back in the routine of classes and homework again; I attended my class for the second time last evening. So far, so good, as they all say. It's pretty interesting, but there are times when one wishes for the supernatural power of speeding up time. There aren't any exams in the class, just 3 papers, which is not bad. At this point, we really aren't criticizing the content of a literary work, but we are analyzing the words that the authors use. In some ways, it does have a little correlation to my last class, "The Philosophy of the English Language." Why do we use the words that we do to express ourselves?
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment