Well, it's nearing the end of February, and I'm already experiencing a little spring fever! Is it because I have spring break in a couple weeks, or is it because we are having exceptionally warm weather? I'm not sure why, but it's possibly a combination of both! Things are going pretty well here; I'm keeping busy with class. I just finished writing my first paper; it was about the Subway diet myth that is advertised on television. I had to analyze the signifier versus the signified and the connotative meaning versus the dennotative meaning. It was a rather fun and interesting paper to write! The last couple weeks have been quite busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Anyway, I better get going for today... sorry about my tardiness in writing my entries lately!
Until next time...
2 comments:
going to try to replay again, hope it works. I was thinking spring today too.. decorated some of the porch, finally took down the fall stuff.. I am starting to get our clothes ready will leave for Hawaii next sat. I talked to joe this week. I know I still have to do the plaque for them but not sure when it will be. well better go I can imagine this won't work to add to your blog.. will you write instructions for me again? YF Linda
Well, you better be sorry!!!
Whats the deal..??
Well, I have a had a very fun week taking care of the ill and taking care of myself who was frightfully ill. I am VERY glad that I didn't take you this past week. It was temps with severe fatigue. Headache, loose stools, couphing, running nose, on and on...
It was horrible. And to be honest I don't think I am over it yet. I really think that we had a strain of Influenza A.
Well, at least, like your mom said I have a couple of weeks to get over it. But, I will miss going and getting out with you. Even miss your weirdo prof who just maybe has a heart. maybe..
Well, I will talk to you soon...Or comment again. Or you could always email me. Something thoughful, emotionally intelligent pleeease!!!
Post a Comment