Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lazy Saturday... not really

Yes, it's Saturday; I decided that I better post some entry before people begin wondering what has happened to me. I have been keeping busy with my class as well as with fun things too. However, it's proving to be a bit busier semester as I'm gathering my committee for my MA exam and thesis. I'm hoping to take my exam in June, if my health holds and everything goes according to plan. Have I written this in an earlier entry? Oh well! We have had some snow the last couple days, so it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas again. It's nice knowing that February is almost half over, and March can bring some warm weather already along with some big snowstorms. Hey, it's Iowa; the weather is never the same from one hour to another! As far as what else I have been doing, I have been hanging out with friends, going to movies, and trying to behave. For some of you, you know that it's a full-time job for me!

Until next time...

No comments: