Friday, July 07, 2006

In the blink of an eye

I can't believe it is July 7 today....where is the summer going? It's going to be over before we know it! Things have been going pretty well around here, keeping quite busy. Last week Saturday, my parents, a couple of friends, and I attended a Minnesota Twins baseball game. It was alot of fun, especially the Twins won, and they beat the Brewers no less! One of my good friends is a devoted Brewer fan, so it made the game all the more fun, knowing I could tease him about it. We also went to the Mall of America before the game....what a mall! The Mall of America used to be the old Twins stadium, and they actually still have home plate on the floor. Other than the ballgame, we haven't been up to too much. On Monday evening, we attended the annual fireworks display in a nearby town. The show was awesome and spectacular! Well, I don't have much more for now, so hope all of you are having a great summer.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carma! It's about time you wrote in here again! :) Even though I talk to you almost everyday, it's still fun to read your blog! :)

luv
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Well, again Carma you taught me something that I didn't know...
That the mall of america used to the Twins Stadium. Didn't know that. You are ever filling this empty head with knowledge. Even though I could care less where the Twins used to play. What a waste of money professional sports are. If we ended all professional sports we could feed the entire world. Okay, I know it is not that simple. Maybe if I could give up giving a new outfit every other week I could feed a entire family. I just don't quite understand why we still have people dying of hunger in this day and age.