Friday, September 01, 2006

Okay, Okay

I have been receiving some flack about not writing on my blog very often, so I guess I will take a few moments to update you all. Things have been quite busy around here; we have had much family from out of town spending time in Iowa. Needless to say, these out of town relatives are the reason for many family gatherings and activities; it is all fun! It is nice to reconnect with everybody again, considering we see them only once a year or less often. A few weeks ago, my parents, a friend of mine, and I took another mini vacation to an Amish area in southeastern Minnesota. We were scheduled to go to family Bible camp that same week, but the camp was cancelled due to a roho virus. I found the Amish to be very interesting, quite unimaginable to think people live so basic in today's culture. I certainly have alot of respect for them, but I necessarily wouldn't want to join them! Other than family and vacation, I have been keeping busy with friends. We had quite devasting news in our church when our pastor's little girl was attacked by a dog in Canada. She is home and doing better, but she still has a long recovery road. This news was certainly hard on me since I am quite close to the family and absolutely adore little Ella girl! Well, I think this is all for now; I began my class this past Tuesday. I am not traveling this semester as I am working on my thesis at home. I hope and pray you are all doing well and enjoying the last few moments of summer!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you wrote on here again!! :)

Guess who!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing well. I'm glad I haven't seen you but yet always enjoy seeing you!! You know what I mean :). take care of buddy. Love Ronna and Massey