As one can probably tell by my heading, this entry is not going to be the most creative. I have just spent much of the afternoon working on my short story, so my creative juices are running on empty. But aside from that, I will try to formulate a somewhat comprehensive entry for those of you who have the least bit of curiosity to see what is going on in my life. Oh boy, I have just typed approximately 50 words saying I really don't have much to say....that's the writer in me! Things are well around here; it's been quite a busy week, but that is alright. I guess it keeps me out of trouble, but then again I always do find a few spare moments to get into trouble! Me?? In trouble?? No, not really...maybe mischief is a better word! On Monday, I had to cover my two meetings for the newspaper, so the rest of the week I kept busy on writing the articles. On Wednesday evening, I had a church technology team meeting, and on Thursday I had to lead Bible Study for the first time. I survived! It was actually quite fun and was good for me as I had to study the lesson in depth. And now...it's Friday! The weekend is looking to be a bit quieter at this point, but who knows! Something is bound to come up! Anyway, I hope you are all doing well! Oh, I did start training a new personnal attendant on Tuesday; I think she is going to work out well. It's always different having someone new, but it's a great opportunity to meet different people. God is good!
Until next time....keep smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment