I have definitely become quite snotty the last week! Snotty, in the sense, that I have been dealing with a cold/sinus infection. For those of you who know me well, my sinuses and I don't get along well together. It's amazing all the gunk that can come out of one's nose! Needless to say, I haven't been very productive since my illness; I did manage to finish the rough draft of my second short story on Monday. I still need to work on the revisions of my first story, but the professor said I could take all the time I need, considering my infection. I honestly haven't been up to too much, except seeing the doctor alot. I went in last Thursday, Monday, and Tuesday; on Tuesday morning, my feeding tube fell out, so that had to be replaced. Everything went smoothly, so that is definitely a blessing. I have started scrapbooking, so I am finding that to be quite fun. Hope you are all well!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment