It's been a busy few days; I hardly know where to begin. On Saturday, I attended a mini birthday party for a friend at the local ice cream shop. It was a lot of fun complete with birthday cake and ice cream; it was great to celebrate with her. On Sunday, another good friend of mine and her husband spent the day with me; we still had to celebrate Christmas together. We talked and played games... before long it was nearing 7 p.m. and their time to leave. Our times together always go by so quickly, as it does with all my friends. On Sunday evening, a friend and I had to babysit two little 2 year olds; they are always so good and fun to watch! We had another small birthday party with the kids as it was the actual day of my friend's birthday. The kids enjoyed the cupcakes, but I think they liked blowing out the candle better. We lit and re-lit the candles several times before they actually ate the cake! God has granted me "unlimited showers" of blessings evident in my good friends! What would I do without them? They are all very special to me each in their own way.
Until later...
2 comments:
Wow, Carma!! You are setting records with how often you are posting on here! Even though I could write these blogs because I know basically what's going on in your life already, I always enjoy reading them (and see if you're up to anything mischievous, which you usually are!!)!! :)
luv
Kristi
Busy, busy, busy ... that is what you are!
Post a Comment