HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... a day late! My Valentine's Day was good, nothing too special. I actually had class, so Mom and I spent the afternoon/evening together as my attendant was sick. Class was quite interesting because we had a writing workshop, which is a time to critique the other students' writing. I'm learning that I need to work on depth in my writing; hopefully, depth will come with more practice and understanding. On another note, it's been another busy week; I had to cover both meetings on Monday, so I have been working on the articles ever since. Tuesday evening was Bible study; Wednesday was class, and tonight is another Bible study. The weeks go by quickly when most evenings are busy. I am feeling pretty well; my infection continues to clear up, which I'm eternally grateful for. I hope and pray that the infection will stay away for awhile now.
Better get going... until next time...
1 comment:
Hey Carm,
I had a doozy of a cold with a nice barking cough. Worked in the stock room at Coldwater Creek (aka Coldcash Creek) and steamed clothes all day. Slept all night and felt tons better the next day.
Glad you are feeling better. My love to you all, Kathy
Post a Comment