Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just an update...

I really don't have anything too exciting to report this time; it's been a rather quiet week with awesome weather. However, today is a different story with winds and snow, but it is February! I guess the highlight of the week was class; I had one of my stories critiqued by the other students. I was a bit nervous, but they didn't massacre my writing too bad. Of course, they had many comments and suggestions... any writer can expect that; no writing is ever complete until the writer decides it's complete. On Thursday evening, I attended Bible study, and last evening a friend and I attended a seminar on "Suffering and God's Fatherly Hand." It was all right, but the speaker wasn't very engaging. I think this weekend will be spent at home because of the weather. As I said earlier, nothing too exciting happening.

Until later...

No comments: