Monday, April 02, 2007

Such is life...

It's been a very disappointing few days; I learned on Friday afternoon that I still have 6 hours of graduate classes to complete. My advisor apparently misinformed or I misunderstood the criteria in regards to my MA program. Some of my undergraduate classes fulfilled some graduate requirements, but they don't count towards my graduate hours. My advisor said, "You aren't the first student who misunderstood this." Wouldn't one use a different explanation if more students have misunderstood? Anyway, it looks as though I will be attending 2 more classes next fall... such is life, I guess. It's not that I don't enjoy school, but I'm getting ready to have it completed! I thought I better get this update posted as I was under the impression and giving people the impression that I would be finished with classes this semester. That is not the case anymore!

Hope everyone is enjoying spring!

No comments: