Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Muses...

It's the time of year again when we celebrate Christ's victory over the grave, the biggest and most important event in history for our lives. I like Easter as I always feel it's the signal to the beginning of spring; however, it's feeling more like the beginning of winter this year. It's cold and windy; yes, the winds of Iowa are howling! It's been a good, but busy week; I was on the go every evening, except Monday. The coming week doesn't look to be much less busy, although I don't have class on Wednesday. I'm involved in the community Passion Play this evening; I play the disabled girl who gets carried on a stretcher. It's a very difficult part; I lose nights of sleep over it... just kidding! I have been practicing the "disabled girl" part for 26 years; I have it down! It's a fun evening! My sister is coming for the weekend, but my brother and his family are probably coming next weekend as we have a wedding and dad's birthday. Oh, I also finalized the dates of my trip to Vancouver this week; it looks as though I will be flying out the third week of July. I'm excited!

I wish you all a joyous and blessed Easter! Until next time...

No comments: