Good times, good times! Where has the week gone again, or should I say over a week gone since my last post? As usual, I have been busy, but some of the busyness has been fun! Last week Tuesday, my friend, Rachel, came to visit for the day; she currently is in her third year of medical school. She is doing rotations now, so she travels all over the country. But last week she was taking a 2 week vacation, so we planned to spend the day together. We had lots of catching up to do as we haven't seen each other since last July; she had great pictures to show and interesting stories to tell. The posted pictures is just a brief glimpse of our day. The rest of the week was filled with Bible studies, homework, and work. On Saturday morning, Mom, a couple friends, and I attended a bridal fashion show, which was a fundraiser for a local Christian school. The show showcased bridal dresses from the '30s up unto 2003; it was interesting to see the different styles over the years. There was also a salad/sandwich luncheon; all in all, it was a fun morning! On Sunday evening, we had a combined service with 4 other local
churches, which was in celebration of our denomination's 150th anniversary. I guess this was the first of 3 or 4 celebrations that will be occurring throughout the summer. It was a good evening of praising God, listening to His Word, and fellowshiping with other believers. In between all the activities, I have been working on my final assignment for class. My last class is tomorrow afternoon, and I'm ready for summer! It's been an excellent semester, but it's going to be great to have some time to catch up on other things. However, I'm challenging myself to read some classics this summer; it will be good for me!
We have been having awesome weather here lately! In fact, Sunday and Monday were almost hot with temperatures reaching the mid 90s! But today is much cooler and more comfortable for May. Hope all is well with everyone! HAPPY MAY DAY!
Until next time... I will try staying out of trouble... :)

1 comment:
You stay out of trouble!?! Not going to happen, and you know it!! :) That "sweet" look and those "innocent" brown eyes don't fool me!! =)
Post a Comment