Friday, July 13, 2007

Life....

As it is said, life goes on, and it has been going on the last few weeks! But for the most part, it has been good! It's just been busy, not much of a different story though. I guess life just gets busier as one gets older. However, I am thankful that I can be busy and do enjoy it...most of the time. I am doing well; I'm getting very excited for my trip to Vancouver, which will be here next Thursday. I have so much to do before then; things that need to get done before I leave. I am looking forward to the break and the time away; it will be great to see a different part of God's creation as well as spend some time with friends. It will be a nice reprieve from the "cancer world", but yet I know reality will be waiting for me when I return. So I have just been keeping busy with getting things completed and ready for my trip...yes, staying out of trouble as well! Hope you are all doing great!

Until next time....I will report on Vancouver then.

No comments: