The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Sunday, July 01, 2007
July already...
It's the first of July already; I can't believe it! Where is my summer going? Wherever summer is going... it's going fast! Since my last update, I'm doing a lot better, or at least I like to believe I am. My last update was written a few days after I learned that our church's pastor was leaving. As some of you may know, I have become quite close to our pastor and his family... so it wasn't the easiest news to hear, even though I knew the "announcement" would be coming some day. But I'm trying to focus on all that I have gained from their friendship... and hopefully I will only be losing a pastor and not a friend! Otherwise, life has been busy; it seems like the weeks fly by in a whirlwind. It seems like we are always going to some appointment, activity, or errand; July is already looking busy with vacation and other things. I better get going for now... hope everyone is enjoying some summer sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment