Friday, September 07, 2007

First day...

I had my first day of classes on Thursday, the first day of my last semester. To say the least, it's going to be a very busy semester... but nothing I can't handle. Both classes are requiring a lot of reading and writing; one class is even expecting me to write on a class blog before each meeting. The blog is being utilized as an online discussion because the class is so big to facilitate in class discussions. My other class is using email, so much of my work will be conducted on the computer. But yet I'm expected to attend class each week. At this point, I think I will enjoy the writing class more than the literature course, which probably isn't surprising. I have to lead the discussion in that class on Tuesday; I'm not looking forward to it as I would prefer to see someone else do it first. I will survive though!

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update; I will try my best to keep this blog somewhat current during the semester. I guess this is my "warning" I won't be posting as often... due to homework and classes. BUT I WILL TRY!

No comments: