I realize I haven't posted an update in awhile, but there's really not much to report. Life continues on at a frenzied pace of classes, homework, work, church activities, and a little social life. But everything is going well; it just seems like the weeks are a whirlwind! I don't mind the busyness though; however, I do miss having the time to do some of my creative activities. Time for those things will come again... eventually. I learned this week that I will officially be graduating in May 2008; I will be using next semester for studying for the comprehensive exam as well as preparing the defense of my thesis. So... graduation will mark the conclusion of the "education chapter" in the story of my life... it will be the conclusion, at least for awhile. In regards to the next chapter, I don't know; it awaits to be written. I must get going now... have to go to the church to work on the video presentation for tomorrow's service. I'm attending the Dordt play, A Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare, this evening; I have always enjoyed Shakespeare.
Until next time...
2 comments:
Hey, Carma, thanks for the invite. Glad to know that you're doing so well. I too am blogging. I thought I told everyone, but I never remember who everyone should encompass. It doesn't sound like you have a lot of free time, but if you do, check me out at http://busyuntilhecomes.blogspot.com.
In other news, did I remember to tell you that I am pregnant? That's another announcement that I keep finding new people to tell.
Hey Carma, thanks for the invite as well. Since when did you go private? Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Maybe after your done you can be a full-fledged author.
Post a Comment