The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Off to Sioux Falls...
It's an "off to Sioux Falls" day today; mom and I haven't had one of those days for awhile, probably not since dad's last appointment in late July. We are going for me today; I have an appointment with a dermatologist as I have been struggling with an open sore on the bridge of my nose for over 2 months. It just doesn't want to heal! The sore is caused by the Bi-pap mask that I wear every night, so it's obvious why it doesn't heal. But at the same time... we don't want the sore to go to the bone. So... it's going to be a day of appointments... along with a little shopping, of course. I will write more later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment