Monday, January 14, 2008

Just working....

Although I don't really have anything exciting to report, I thought I would take a few moments to type an update. The weekend was pretty uneventful, but that was all right for a change. It was kind of nice having "down time" after the busyness of the holidays. Things are picking up again in regards to homework; I started a 20 page research term paper this afternoon. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Not so much...yet I need to do it as it's just one step closer to graduation. However, I'm thankful that I can use six pages of my research summary paper in this term paper...so I only have 14 left to go! Pray for me! This morning I took a few moments to total up the pages of my thesis; I have 69 pages complete...I can't believe it! 69 pages is an approximate figure as my last story is 98% complete; I probably have 72 pages or so. The required number of pages for a thesis is somewhere between 60-100...so I would say I probably will write one more story and call my thesis finished! So...the days have just been working lately, and I don't mind that.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working?? I don't believe it...working at mischief maybe!!! :)


Just kidding...you just work very efficiently so as to have plenty of time for mischief!!! :-)