The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Friday, January 11, 2008
Number Four Completed...
I'm feeling quite accomplished today as I have completed thesis story number four! Well, I have completed the first draft of thesis story number four...the first draft of over 20 pages. It is now off to my advisor to see what he thinks and what changes he thinks are necessary. I'm just hoping I don't see the word "expand" anywhere on the first draft! But I know I have high hopes when thinking that! The story is entitled "Three Seconds"; it is about a young man, Nathan, who is in love with the rodeo. However, one day his passion brings a twist that he nor his parents are expecting...a twist that forever changes his life. Will Nathan be able to accept and overcome this curve ball, or will he forever lose his love? Is it tragedy or victory? The answer is in the story! It has been fun creating this story because for once I did not have the story planned when I started writing. And honestly...the story took directions that I wasn't expecting...but I am satisfied with it. I truly learned the meaning to "Let the story write itself!" Thesis story number four certainly did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment