It's been a fairly quiet week; all the stress and excitement over the last 4 months has certainly dissolved into routine and normalcy (somewhat). I'm beginning to sense the "now what" feeling; okay, I'm thinking "sense" isn't the right word... the "now what" feeling is beyond sensing. In fact, the feeling is so intense that I have already been researching the doctorate program!! Yeah, I know it's not a good sign... but I'm just exploring my options. However, I'm going to take a leave from education for at least a year... possibly more... but I'm pretty certain more education is in my future. Besides looking at further education, I finally decided upon a possible publisher for my children's story... so, as of yesterday, I made my first attempt in the publishing world. I'm not expecting an acceptance letter... or in this case even a rejection letter, considering the book and web page said " if you don't hear from us in 3 months, consider your manuscript available to send to other publishers." I don't understand why the company requests a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope), if they don't even plan on sending a rejection! Oh well, I just followed their rules... I know this attempt will be the first of many. Hopefully, God will bless my attempts.
Until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment