Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last-minute preparations...

It's Saturday afternoon, and I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my thesis. Monday is D-day, defense day... I'm actually not that nervous about it; if anything, I'm curious as to what the professors will ask. Someone told me that I need to enter the room as if I'm going into battle... "defend it because you believe in it!" I pray that God will give me the strength, confidence, and courage to stand my ground... I know He will!! I printed my entire thesis for the first time yesterday; it's a pretty thick stack of papers, and I can hardly believe I wrote each and every one of those pages. It's an incredible feeling!! I hope I'm not forgetting anything... I keep marking off the check-list... making sure all is in order. Please say a little prayer for me on Monday afternoon... the defense is scheduled for 2 o'clock. I'll update when D-day has been conquered!

Enjoy the weekend...

No comments: