It looks as though I have been tagged in the world of blogging; I didn’t realize tagging was possible in the blog-o-sphere! I guess anything is possible. So… let the games continue…
3 Things Meme (what exactly is a meme?)
3 Places I Go All the Time
-Wal-Mart… it’s no secret I’m a Wally World addict
-the library
-church
3 People Who Email Me
-Amy
-Kristi
-Dave and Sarah (I know they are 2 people, but they are married… so will count them as one)
3 Favorite Places I Like to Eat (considering I don’t eat… this may be difficult… I’ll rename this category 3 Places where I Like the Atmosphere where I watch people eat)
-Applebees
-Olive Garden
-Ground Round
3 Places I would rather be right now
-Vancouver, BC… visiting my good friends and “adopted” niece
-traveling Europe
-Alaskan cruise
3 Projects I would like to get started
-writing a book
-cleaning and organizing my files and closet
-developing a new web page
3 People who will do this
-Kristi (although not on a blog…)
-Danielle
-Jennifer (only because those are the only other 2 blogging buddies beside Sarah…)
3 TV Shows I could watch over and over
-Survivor
-What Not to Wear
-Everybody Loves Raymond
1 comment:
uh oh...looks like I have to live up to some "high" expectations here!! :)
Post a Comment