Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dynamic Duo...

I discovered this picture last evening when I downloaded pictures from my camera; I had forgotten all about this picture, but I really like how it turned out. It looks spontaneous and natural; I won't mention the number of times it took to capture the "spontaneous and natural" look :)! Anyway, I'm so thankful for my friend, Kristi; she truly is my right-hand girl... we are quite the dynamic duo!

On another note, things have been quite busy lately, and it seems like the summer days are quickly slipping by. It's crazy how fast this summer is going; I'm not so ready for the wind and snow yet. Looking back though, the whole year has been a whirlwind; it's been a year of firsts... first birthday without dad, first Christmas without dad, and so on. One looks forward to the events... but once the day arrives... it isn't the same, and merely enduring the day comes into play. But that is why God's gives us good friends... to bring out the smiles!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer A. said...

Hey, good to see the two of you healthy and happy.