Sunday, August 10, 2008

On the go...

Whew...it's August 10 already!! Summer is quickly fleeting, just as the daylight minutes are melting. School is just around the corner... but not for me this year. Anyway, I have been enjoying these quickly passing days of summer; however, the days have been insanely busy. I'm always on the go... but I love it! I went motorcycle riding last Thursday evening; it was just as thrilling as my first ride! I'm addicted to it... Mom isn't so sure :). On Friday, Mom and I headed out of town for a couple days; we enjoyed a ski show, a laser-light show over some falls, and the stores. It was a fun couple days... just good to be away for awhile. This week looks to be filled... more so with work activities though. One has to work in order to play!

But... life is calling me once again, so I better get on the go...

Until next time...

No comments: