The thoughts of a young woman who observes and participates from a different angle
Friday, January 09, 2009
Three, Two, One....Happy 2009!
All right, I know this post should have been published nine days ago, but life has been a bit chaotic at the Smidt household. So....bear with me....and let's rewind to January 1. Happy New Year, everyone! I pray that all my friends and family who check this blog occasionally will be blessed with happiness and joy in 2009, even though many things look uncertain at this time. It is important to remember God is always in control and is always faithful. For some reason, I felt extra ambitious and decided to make some new years resolutions, actually three resolutions to be exact. But each resolution is reasonable, so I don't think I will burn out from attempting to do them. My first resolution is to memorize more scripture (1 passage per week); my second resolution is to read some challenging books, and my third resolution is to start writing a book. I have a couple of people holding me accountable to these resolutions, so hopefully that will help my resolve. Time will tell! So...three, two, one...let 2009 begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment