April showers bring May flowers, but what does April snow bring? Yes, we had an April snow on Tuesday and Wednesday; however, things are melting today! I'm sure by next week the grass will be green, and warmer weather will be here! It's been another busy, but good week; Easter was great! The play on Friday evening was good; I didn't fall off the stretcher... always a good thing! :) Sunday was excellent; we celebrated with my sister and my aunt and uncle. My sister stayed until Monday morning, so it was fun having her around for the weekend. We spent much of the day on Tuesday at dad's appointments, and Wednesday was used for work and homework. It seems like I always have something to do or somewhere to go, but that is the story of many lives... just keep on keeping on, I guess. I have one more paper to write and revise this semester... then my class should be complete. I'm certainly ready for a summer break! Sorry this update is rather boring, but I just thought I would write a quick one. HAPPY SPRING!
Wishing you all sunshine... until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment